Rashmika was at no.5 last year. She doesn't need to visit Maddock office..or anyone else.I guess they come to her!
Reviews & Ratings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rashmika was at no.5 last year. She doesn't need to visit Maddock office..or anyone else.I guess they come to her!
Such an underrated film. Easily one of my favorites of his ❤️🔥❤️🔥
Why do they take this rashmika she does zero acting and just pretending to be goodies in all her Bollywood movies 
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
awwww....naahhhh.......baaki saare fandoms mein toh sant mahatma baithe hain.....
....OK I am out......aur discuss karna hai fandoms ko toh....kissi aur thread mein aa jaana Bidu....
....won't mess with this thread any more.....tag me..

Congrats to Vicky! Not my kinda movie though.
Was Rashmika's performance that eh? I've heard people on the ground complaining? I assume the accent was the issue.
Plus the script writers are a joke. Rashika (wife of Vicky) says to him "I want to be reborn as your mother" like seriously? Are we back to mother workship again? (obviously I'm aware Sambhaji was very ideologically supportive of his grandmother and father/mother but this is a frankly ridiculous line)
Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala
Was Rashmika's performance that eh? I've heard people on the ground complaining? I assume the accent was the issue.
Plus the script writers are a joke. Rashika (wife of Vicky) says to him "I want to be reborn as your mother" like seriously? Are we back to mother workship again? (obviously I'm aware Sambhaji was very ideologically supportive of his grandmother and father/mother but this is a frankly ridiculous line)
The movie is only worth For Vicky akshaye and the last 40 mins rest all it's just drag even music is just a formality
Is the dance number deleted?
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5