Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
After it gets over compile karna saare pick up lines in a post so we all can see
Okay will compile when I get free time 
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
After it gets over compile karna saare pick up lines in a post so we all can see
Okay will compile when I get free time 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Stealing heart sounds good but I'm here to steal burgers since in the future they have banned junk food..😛😎
If You would have stolen my heart I'd have forgiven you...now that you stole burger I m sending ✌️ after you
Originally posted by: minakrish
Oh no, that sounds like a dystopian nightmare! Guess we better share a burger now… you know, for the sake of the future. 🍔😏
I don't share food but for the sake of the future I will think about it and will let you know by my next mission when I visit this timeline in 2028..But no promises😎😌


Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I don't share food but for the sake of the future I will think about it and will let you know by my next mission when I visit this timeline in 2028..But no promises😎😌

You would have stolen my heart I'd have forgiven you...now that you stole burger I m sending ✌️ after you
I dont know which burger you're talking about it's already mine and I ate it you can't send the cops after me for that..Next time I will get you a burger too you can trust me sis..


Mina the generous mod of Indiaforums said she can give her heart but I wanted burgers not hearts she agreed that's all I know..It's for the sake of humanity and the future she says..

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I dont know which burger you're talking about it's already mine and I ate it you can't send the cops after me for that..Next time I will get you a burger too you can trust me sis..
You better give me one
I don't share burger with anyone
I remember telling my husband to get another one as I'm not gonna give him a bite

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Mina the generous mod of Indiaforums said she can give her heart but I wanted burgers not hearts she agreed that's all I know..
What's your favourite?

You better give me one
I don't share burger with anyone
I remember telling my husband to get another one as I'm not gonna give him a bite
![]()
I don't share food either not with my husband or anyone else..I can relate if anyone touches my food I will turn into Manjulika

I like pizzas lot more than burgers..Usually the margherita pizza without a lot of toppings what about you Muskaan🥰