Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
I think they're making fun of you, Aps.
I won't cuz I have mad respect for you and the daily homework that you do. I have so much to do today.

Ahh... the new found respect I'm having for Didi's umeed from back then after seeing chomu
What?? Who said it was fb?
ye pura mere sar ke upar se nikal Gaya.. what wig
![]()
Please tell me you are joking
I'll be honest I haven't watched these BTS videos cos I don't want to be left wanting more when I watch the episode lol.. I've just been making stuff up as I go based on whatever U read here .. upar se I don't watch show also.. tho really I didn't understand. 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3