IF won't let me respond to this post properly as it is being 'insulting.' So, I had to delete your text. But it's RK. He does such things that make us say mean things about him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
IF won't let me respond to this post properly as it is being 'insulting.' So, I had to delete your text. But it's RK. He does such things that make us say mean things about him.
In all the madness over RK's ultra-HD makeover
I straight-up forgot to notice the main thing
Abhiman’s patch-up actually happened, and Shivani-Arman finally met
AND to top it off, there’s a high chance of a secret love trope brewing too??I’m floating somewhere in the stratosphere, Koi niche mat laana.



Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
may lord give us the strength to get through inevitable facial aerobics that will come soon.
I am kinda looking forward to it. Bahut shokh haa Sundar mahila ko dusro ka rishta todne ka. Ab jab khud pe baat aayegi tab dekhte haa kya karti haa 
Originally posted by: SA5NSZ3JZVDOT7RL
Guys Guys Guys what if the car scene is real and not fb?!
Suddenly a thought striked
may be he got a wig as a gift
Toh mein usse 2 hr stupid nhi bolunga....
Congratulations on the new thread 
Manifesting secret love dating trope with more romance


I honestly think Armaan should not go back to P house that night
Madhav sa can send his useless team one more time to look for his son unsuccessfully and Armaan can return after the divorce day is done and not offer any explanations and drive KP up the wall
please
I can already imagine KP & Vidya ki halat that day
Lol 😂 yes yes got that.. uska insult Karne ke liye agar mujhe insult Kiya hota tho I would've turned
![]()
Please focus on the teeth here too .
Bhoolna mat Abhira HuLk ka mameri behen hai...
What?? Who said it was fb?
ye pura mere sar ke upar se nikal Gaya.. what wig
![]()

I don't get it - yeh main apni tareef samjhun ki assume karoon that u guys are insulting me
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3