I'll take it as a compliment because


Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll take it as a compliment because


You are a dazzling diva because you light up others lives 🪔 💕
Rent free in your heart?
Guess I’ll be staying for a while,no eviction notice needed.
I always get explosive thoughts😂😂.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Dekhiye I've used this line to scare someone
.
Have you ever seen the combination of Sulphuric acid and Nitric acid ?????
Was it in chemistry class? Maybe they tested mixing both acids for real who knows ..
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Was it in chemistry class? Maybe they tested mixing both acids for real who knows ..
Koi bohot maahan hi hoga jo aise kaam karega woh bhi lab mein jidhar lab assistants nazrein gadaaye rehte hai
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I have lost my way , can you give me the correct directions to reach your heart ?
You're my heart .It burns for you.
This sounded like you were sneezing... isliye ye lo 
Guy : *Sneezes*
Me : I would say god bless you but it looks like he already did 

Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Just keep calm girl, let the padhaakoo bache focus 😾😾
One for u
On xmas, i may like santa
But otherwise, dil mein hai panda 🐼 😂
Arre... but aren't you Peter Parker? Fir toh you also come in padhaakoo bacho ki list
.
I think we're orna-meant to be.