Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
I can't believe I am doing this, but can I get an extension
I have just one more book cover left and it's a WIP🙈
Sure, Submission extended till Saturday, 15th Feb - 23:59 IST.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
I can't believe I am doing this, but can I get an extension
I have just one more book cover left and it's a WIP🙈
Sure, Submission extended till Saturday, 15th Feb - 23:59 IST.
We’ve got 2 more days 🙈 so you can inform your other partners too! 
I just logged in to submit the entry😂Originally posted by: SarafWasima
We’ve got 2 more days 🙈 so you can inform your other partners too!
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
I can't believe I am doing this, but can I get an extension
I have just one more book cover left and it's a WIP🙈
sorry Shibz. 
I can't believe I stayed up last night, crazy juggled work to make the covers - and lo behold an extension. mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai hasu ya rou
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
sorry Shibz.
I can't believe I stayed up last night, crazy juggled work to make the covers - and lo behold an extension. mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai hasu ya rou
I understand life's hectic, so don't worry about the delay. 🥰
This is me everytime there's an extension for a bc
Aap apna submission karo, deadline se todhe time pehle submit karke uske baare mein bhul jaane ka swaad todha alag hai, experience it🤭
I have received 6 out of 11 entries.
Just a reminder -- Please send in your entries, soon! The deadline is today and you have just about 22 hours to go.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I just logged in to submit the entry😂
You still have one more entry pending. Are you waiting on your partner?
Hmm… Anushka hasn’t PMed you yet?Originally posted by: minakrish
You still have one more entry pending. Are you waiting on your partner?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hmm… Anushka hasn’t PMed you yet?
Nope!
Anushka.. kahan ho? when are you sending your entries?
Originally posted by: minakrish
I have received 6 out of 11 entries.
Just a reminder -- Please send in your entries, soon! The deadline is today and you have just about 22 hours to go.
Already pm you, please check.
It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...
9