Wahhh..

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wahhh..

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1889876385017266263
As I said I tag you for dance and thankfully editors didn't shove mataji and Roopji randomly too
I mean the KP is worth it. And I'm willing to take one for the team if this does indeed turn true.
Oh please, you need to stretch your limits and promise to binge watch all his scenes from his entry 
Oh please, you need to stretch your limits and promise to binge watch all his scenes from his entry
RK's mouth does all the needed stretching in all weird directions like pancake's face.. I don't need to stretch anything 
https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1889876385017266263
As I said I tag you for dance and thankfully editors didn't shove mataji and Roopji randomly too
Vizzz. 


So Ar meeting Shivani episode has the highest trp in the week? Promo was there as well.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3