Uh. Yeh kya hai?
I'd go inside just to scare whoever I go with. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Uh. Yeh kya hai?
I'd go inside just to scare whoever I go with. 
Is that Adrija standing aside Zayn??
Do you see her teeth 
No that's Khushi, the FL for Gul new show on SP
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Honestly I'm the last person who would visit a place like this. Mere se Horror movies bhi nahi dekhi jaati
You're the best person to go with then. Easy to scare. 

@bold it's a haunted house, in banglore
ikr scare the people who are already scared, it's so fun

@bold it's a haunted house, in banglore
ikr scare the people who are already scared, it's so fun
Ooh! But the outside look is quite.. Interesting. 
Exactly! You get it. You don't have to do much to scare them. 
Aditi you have seen conjuring??? I really want to post some nice pics tomorrow morning main karungi, don't want to scare you at night
https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1889748498213486935?t=bxDZD8Lc01SLTUm9rRC7BA&s=19
Sammy surprises everytime with her spontaneity. Kya dialogue hai 🔥
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3