Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Raj babu has exclusive interview
![]()
Noooooo I should watch his videos now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Raj babu has exclusive interview
![]()
Noooooo I should watch his videos now
Originally posted by: MLR3M7RN7PRYHMAB
Do you guys have link for Janmashtami bts scenes?
I can just find two half baked videos on YT but I need the full unedited scenes
Wait did the two of them do an escape room together lol? I’m not trying to watch this, he makes me cringe 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
i really want to see the escape room footage. Bhot fun hogi
Wow first shot and he says Bahubali ne katappa ko kyu maara 
it's katappa ne Bahubali ko kyu maara

Dono ka dkp prank main jo haal huwa tha, this escape room is gonna bhi fun
Rohit ki phategi
yes they didOriginally posted by: dilkyakare1
Wait did the two of them do an escape room together lol? I’m not trying to watch this, he makes me cringe
![]()
it's to promote Gul's new show daayan walawoh toh Rohit ki shakal dekh ke pata chal raha tha bechara soch raha hoga kaha phas gayaDono ka dkp prank main jo haal huwa tha, this escape room is gonna bhi fun
Rohit ki phategi

Originally posted by: NMXGXFAJ4LQVPMHI
Ab really has a thing for his jawlines
She is obsessed with it iykyk
Oh wow... you also noticed this🤩.
It's very clear in that 'lahu' song.
Originally posted by: Fortnight
i really want to see the escape room footage. Bhot fun hogi


I want to see it too, and can't believe they actually filmed in the dark
Where were they anyway 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3