Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I love these post with Mahi Ve lyrics ❤
Mahi vey male version reminds me all these scenes with those lines in 2nd and 3rd stanza! 
Maine socha gaana sunte waqt jo scenes mere man mein aate hai, unka post bana doon! 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I love these post with Mahi Ve lyrics ❤
Mahi vey male version reminds me all these scenes with those lines in 2nd and 3rd stanza! 
Maine socha gaana sunte waqt jo scenes mere man mein aate hai, unka post bana doon! 
Mai soch rhi thi mummy ke sath inke scenes kaise dekhungi uncomfortable hoga par jab Aime kehti hai Rahim se ki dosti karenge mujhse, mummy bolti yahan shadi ho chuki hai aur woh dost bana rhi 
Welcome back surruchi i really missed you 
Thanks par mai itne time ke liye bhi gayab nhi thi 😂
Chalo acha hai BTW I have tagged you in ATSH thread check kr lena
Last line ye tumne kya kehdia 
Sab bolte hain na director ko dikhayi nhi deta kharab acting kar rhi shot ok kaise kar deta hai 😂
Iss scene mein Ushna ki acting was bad, that's why I said that 🤣🤣🤣
Not excited for today's episode, It's gonna be khichdi after arrival of all villains together.
Rahim baby wake up I'm already missing you
and don't give any bhaav to Maheen 
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Not excited for today's episode, It's gonna be khichdi after arrival of all villains together.
Rahim baby wake up I'm already missing you
and don't give any bhaav to Maheen
No Shade To Sherry But AIEJ Has Got Ruined You Should've Quit This Drama