ghostwrite for me
main iske aage nahi likh paungi 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
ghostwrite for me
main iske aage nahi likh paungi 
Originally posted by: minakrish
👜 Theme 1: The Bag
nushhkiee (W) - WildestDreams (G)
(Any Theme)
missFiesty_69
Mystic_Muse
PriyaArshiSarun
oh_nakhrewaali
Now only first theme is available for me naa? I can't work on any more covers under the other two themes?
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Ya'all want me as your graphicer for each cover? Else Mrina, you can put me up as solo
Ohhhh god I was about to draft a long request PM 😭 aapne khud ki volunteer kardiya. Of course i would love for you to become my grapicher partner !!!
thank youuuu so much! 
Sorry Mrina, my bheja is fried due to crazy day at work ! I’ll be writing theme 3 alone. If Shibani accepts, she’ll be the graphicer for the part. I can be the graphicer for theme 1 & 2 - since Anushka has chosen 1/2, I have one slot left I guess.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Ohhhh god I was about to draft a long request PM 😭 aapne khud ki volunteer kardiya. Of course i would love for you to become my grapicher partner !!!
thank youuuu so much!
You can still send me the text... I love me some maska
Phir toh milega PM, a ChatGPT inspired poem about how good and talented graphicer you are & if you would be so kind to accommodate and help me for the cover
yeh kaafi hai ?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Phir toh milega PM, a ChatGPT inspired poem about how good and talented graphicer you are & if you would be so kind to accommodate and help me for the cover
yeh kaafi hai ?
Kyun nahi (it's almost as if I am not praised enough for a healthy sense of self, jaise main bol rahi hoon🤣)
Sign-up kar loon aur likh na paaun toh?Originally posted by: minakrish
You’ve got 3 themes. Kuch na kuch to likh sakti ho.
The story can be AU but lead characters names have to be Asad and Zoya.

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Now only first theme is available for me naa? I can't work on any more covers under the other two themes?
Correct but we don’t have many sign ups for the first theme.

Put me as a writer for bag theme too. Bas wohi reh gaya tha
It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...
9