Post chuda video i cleared my feed on tube to avoid ttm videos 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Post chuda video i cleared my feed on tube to avoid ttm videos 🤣🤣🤣
asa baljabrine lagna jhala tar sayliaach saglaa karava lagel 🙈🙊 arjun kay karnaar magOriginally posted by: Sunshine0720
Next function is chuda-
Don’t know if it’s happening or not but manjiri from yed lagala premacha brings chuda for sayali and raya arjunla khandyavar uchalun sayali kade anato 😂 .
Amit la tya raya ( don’t know the actor name) ne chakka khandyavar uchalala aahe 😂

Originally posted by: Prateekshaa29
asa baljabrine lagna jhala tar sayliaach saglaa karava lagel 🙈🙊 arjun kay karnaar mag
Atleast promo madhye arjun looked happy.😆 nahi tar to devdas aahe episode madhye
which promo he looks happy 🤔Originally posted by: Sunshine0720
Atleast promo madhye arjun looked happy.😆 nahi tar to devdas aahe episode madhye
Originally posted by: Prateekshaa29
which promo he looks happy 🤔
new promo the one I described - raya tyala uchalun anato sayali samor ubha karato he had a big smile on his face
where is it posted?I can't find on sp handleOriginally posted by: Sunshine0720
new promo the one I described - raya tyala uchalun anato sayali samor ubha karato he had a big smile on his face
Originally posted by: Prateekshaa29
where is it posted?I can't find on sp handle
I feel that promo is misleading like the janma khun one. As promo date is 7th Feb. don’t think sayali will be able to talk to arjun before that
Originally posted by: Sunshine0720
I feel that promo is misleading like the janma khun one. As promo date is 7th Feb. don’t think sayali will be able to talk to arjun before that
how can promo be misleading
raya kharach aaanto n arjun la kusum ghari
n arjun has smile sayali smiles too
ig they changed track after fallen trp wdyt
I think we'll need new thread soon
I want Sayli to slap Tanvi... Aaj kal elite SB normal lokanshi kase vagtayet he patkan register hoty mla for some reason 
Hey friends this is new thread.
10th thread finally!
So thread 9 here used tis after we finish 8
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
328