akal pe taale pad gaye the honge..... Young kajal ka look mujhe charu wali feeling de raha haiOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I am shocked ki Kaju ke suit ko dekhke Phupha Sa bhaag kyu nhi gye.

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
akal pe taale pad gaye the honge..... Young kajal ka look mujhe charu wali feeling de raha haiOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I am shocked ki Kaju ke suit ko dekhke Phupha Sa bhaag kyu nhi gye.

omg this is freaking hilarious 🤣 but I am seated I need some entertainment 😆

unki love story nahi hogi..... Maa sa ne arrange marriage karayi hogiOriginally posted by: Fortnight
Kajal is unmarried toh shayad unki bhi love story dikhayenge. Kaise bechari kajal ko apne pyaar mein phasaya unhone

Originally posted by: enigmaticw
imagine yeh romance ka footage koyi avidya ko dhikayenge tho
Then I am seated🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Fortnight
umeed mein toh dream mat bolo
reality mein chahiye mujhe scene
Behen umeed bhi umeed jitni hi rkhni chahiye 

WTH is this another retro theme
didn't they do one for Ru bachelorette party 
oh wait I am confused. It this retro theme for that fast paced Abhiru wedding or flashback for madhav and shivani?🤔Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
WTH is this another retro theme
didn't they do want for Ruhaan sangeet
its for flashback I think, bcz those are daily wear costumes and kaveri had a different hairstyle.Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
oh wait I am confused. It this retro theme for that fast paced Abhiru wedding or flashback for madhav and shivani?🤔
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
oh wait I am confused. It this retro theme for that fast paced Abhiru wedding or flashback for madhav and shivani?🤔
Even I don't know but that's a 70's look not 80's or early 90's 

Armaan can't be in his 30's if it's the 70's
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3