Red rose bouquet kay beech chhoti si bakri phansi hui hai, ghor se dekho nazar aa jaye gi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Red rose bouquet kay beech chhoti si bakri phansi hui hai, ghor se dekho nazar aa jaye gi
Originally posted by: WLVLG3QJMSMR5KE2
Red rose bouquet kay beech chhoti si bakri phansi hui hai, ghor se dekho nazar aa jaye gi
I tried. But then I got a view of those red roses like needles are stuck in a voodoo doll. I got scared. 
Urvashi does it out of desperation while our resident dumb queen does it because of her entitlement and her delusions about herself being the it girl.🤣
But compared to Urvashi, she is the 'it girl' isn't she? 
Ofcourse Sonam will win
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFiSWjjRkDl/?igsh=MWR1Y3h5MGYyeWhsMw==
Someone wrote Sonam walked first so Urvashi could run
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFfXLoksrn3/?igsh=bTgzNmw4NDhxdjFo
Urvashi currently is best entertainer 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFfXLoksrn3/?igsh=bTgzNmw4NDhxdjFo
Urvashi currently is best entertainer 🤣🤣



Is she ( Urvashi ) trolling people by playing a character ? It would be crazy if she wants to say these things and be taken seriously. Brain damage ?
I remember this pet name that used to circulate for Sonam ages ago...Sodumb is what she used to be called
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
30