Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She was giving quantum physics questions.. 🙆🏻♂️
Madam itne bhi gyaani nahi hai, atleast mein toh nahi hi hu
For the roses which brand did you find?
I didn't get any except one whisky brand.
I just named pages where it's sold 
She was giving quantum physics questions.. 🙆🏻♂️
What ?
Should I disappear tomo 
I also checked n ferns and petals page.
I thought brand name was compulsory.
Finally I wrote
Four roses bourbon whiskey
It has 4 roses on its bottle.
Like in the previous azzadi game?
I also checked n ferns and petals page. Finally I wrote
Four roses bourbon whiskey 😂
It has 4 roses on its bottle.
No given pic is not that whiskey bottle
Shreya already posted that pic which was blured

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
No given pic is not that whiskey bottle
Shreya already posted that pic which was blured
Ok yes saw that later.
I ve huge list of me disappearing from games . 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451