Arey I know well about oranges ka phytochemistry, uss list mein woh odd lag raha tha isliye bola
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Arey I know well about oranges ka phytochemistry, uss list mein woh odd lag raha tha isliye bola
Originally posted by: TheMinion
In some forums, people tag me in their concerns. I also write ekdum Mod istyle replies...
Next time please tag me, mein bhi zara hass lu🙂↔️
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Is Palak going for the discord round?😄😊
I hope gpt will help in Round 2 discord since googling will be tough since time is limited to search a lot
But GPT can't be trusted anymore it has started to give wrong answers maybe some new update like IF gets glitches after updates😂
Haanji vahi jaayegi agle yudh k liye discord ke shetra mein..
Hum audience ki bhoomika nibhaayenge or uske liye cheer krenge 
Chat gpt haz a knack of spawning erroneous n bizarre assertions - im convinced - You can convince it regarding anything..
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Arrree... I'm every girl's bro here (except two, one of these meri MID hai... let me clarify before the other comes for my blood)
I'm concerned, hence the prescription
Mujhe kaafi badnaam kiya ja raha hai🫠
Tabhi sab makhiyo ki traa aapke aas paas bhinbhinaate hain 😆

Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Haanji vahi jaayegi agle yudh k liye discord ke shetra mein..
Hum audience ki bhoomika nibhaayenge or uske liye cheer krenge
Chat gpt haz a knack of spawning erroneous n bizarre assertions - im convinced - You can convince it regarding anything..
All the best Palak hope you do well! 

Chatgpt imagines fake scenarios and answers easily..It says real life tv couples are siblings and lot more blunders..Can't be trusted but sometimes helps depends on it's mood
Please mention these makhhis

Jo aapki chhatrachhaya mein dhaage ka hissa bante Hain 
Aise indirects nahi fekte

Chalo jaise jaise discord round khatam hota hai waise waise humko anubhav bataate jaaye
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451