Ohhh I see
And Yes i am punjabi.....😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohhh I see
And Yes i am punjabi.....😀
Bohot vadiyaan.Tussi kiven ho?
I tried my hands at Punjabi.
You mean to say "Boht vadhya?" Am I right
Anywaya M Ta Theek vaa ,Tuc Snao ?
Naale thodi punjabi aidi v Maarhi nigi :D
English is better...Originally posted by: Ranjha2.O
You mean to say "Boht vadhya?" Am I right
Anywaya M Ta Theek vaa ,Tuc Snao ?
Naale thodi punjabi aidi v Maarhi nigi :D
Can't understand all the words.Itne short forms.
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
English is better...
Can't understand all the words.Itne short forms.
English is better but not easy tho whereas if you See punjabi It's very easy and catchy and those are not Short forms Its mixture of slang and accent....But your punjabi was not that bad!
I saw you in CID form also as far I remember
I had learnt few words from my Punjabi friend.Ya ur right.Have u seen katputli episode?Originally posted by: Ranjha2.O
English is better but not easy tho whereas if you See punjabi It's very easy and catchy and those are not Short forms Its mixture of slang and accent....But your punjabi was not that bad!
I saw you in CID form also as far I remember
Who is ur fav contestant from Celebrity Masterchef?
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
I had learnt few words from my Punjabi friend.Ya ur right.Have u seen katputli episode?
Who is ur fav contestant from Celebrity Masterchef?
My favrouite is Chandan And Rajeev lol
Rajeev make me Laugh always and Chandan have that Simplicity from all of them Which I like
Gaurav khanna also act genuine but don't like him that much
And yes I have seen kathputli..... Brilliant episode!
Deepika was going to make apple rabri but forgot to pick apples from pantry..then before announcing the pantry is going to reopen, she told judges she was going to make apple rabdi without having apples.. hows that possible 
Kuch tho gadbad hain .....
Originally posted by: Blackwater
Deepika was going to make apple rabri but forgot to pick apples from pantry..then before announcing the pantry is going to reopen, she told judges she was going to make apple rabdi without having apples.. hows that possible
Farah Khan is famous for her biasedness..
Deepika and Farah had done some food vlogs together ..so anything for Deepika.
I feel it was for her and Teju they opened pantry again.