Thank you Rashi ben

Haa kaafi zyaada fun ho gaya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Rashi ben

Haa kaafi zyaada fun ho gaya
Originally posted by: TheMinion
whoa, you scared me, for a second I thought my MID paired me with you
Ab toh aise lag raha partners hi hote toh achha hota, thoda dukh dard toh baat sakte🥹
Phir tu round pass ho ke aana....I will come to watch....meri naak mat katwaana
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ek toh itna asaan round diya hai...aur upar se mujhpe aise ilzaam laga rahe ho.
Waapas ek baar bolna
Originally posted by: Minionite
Well hopefully everyone had fun with that because the next few rounds will be difficult.
Yes I know. I'm evil. Sue me.
But before you do that, here are the answers to Round 1!
1) Ferrero Rocher truffles
2) Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum (for her)
3) Red roses in a bouquet (I accepted if you gave me a brand name as long as you said it was a red rose bouquet)
4) Forever21 clothing (I accepted beanie or t-shirt or a jacket as all of them did have this styling on them)
5) Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum (for him)
6) Gucci pendant jewelry
What about Forever 21 perfumes which had the name on them?

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Me already ready for tomorrow to type as fast as I can going "Me Me Me" like last time though my fingers were hurting..😈🤣
While us.. Taking answers directly from Al or Chatgpt
when Shreya says it's wrong

Nope. Not even close. 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451