Oh no I would never 
I so knew it
aacha Kasa QD ko evil banadiya
aazadi quest will be never easily forgotten 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh no I would never 
I so knew it
aacha Kasa QD ko evil banadiya
aazadi quest will be never easily forgotten 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Will it be guessing scenes from rom coms or Bollywood dialogues..or songs..
![]()
Priya lag jaa kaam pe

No actually. Your Discord games are fun
Pehle round ka satyanaash karte huye game ki shuruwaat
Originally posted by: minakrish
Yay!!! Looking forward to playing Jeopardy!😍
I can foresee the winners.
U, Palak and BB.
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Will it be guessing scenes from rom coms or Bollywood dialogues..or songs..
![]()

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Oh no I would never
I so knew it
aacha Kasa QD ko evil banadiya
aazadi quest will be never easily forgotten
Her evilness is spreading on IF faster than covid....see it even reached non CC members like FlauntPessimism
Round 1 answers are now posted.
My MID and Nisha get 0 for this round since they didn't submit answers. 
I love their broromance in goblin anyways yeah 3rd n 4th sure was googly. Let’s see what happensOriginally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes 3rd and 4th definitely drove us crazy 3rd one being the trickiest..Now waiting for the results after all that hard work..
Marks for R1, you will inform later? Or now.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451