I think, you need to send her some more reading material so that she can come to her senses


Appreciation Thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think, you need to send her some more reading material so that she can come to her senses


Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Its indeed a compliment... Now I wanna read that stuff too...
I’ll wait for her review before I send it anywhere else 
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I think, you need to send her some more reading material so that she can come to her senses
I worry she will remain unconscious if I do that 
If she likes what I sent, that means she was never shareef 

Earth
Fire
Water
Air
what’s the name of Fifth 
sabko pata hai woh kabhi shareef thee bhi nhiOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
If she likes what I sent, that means she was never shareef


Now this thing has also been proved.
Kai is the 5th element.. this was a surprise to me
#thepowerofPaanch
now I m curious... Aisa kya likha hai tumne



Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Kai is the 5th element.. this was a surprise to me
![]()
#thepowerofPaanch
ROFL
I CANT BELIEVE
….
abhi tak episode dekha nhi kya tumne


Actually kai is adopted son of Tanu 


Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k