I wish I could give you the keywords 
but you need to try to change the way you type in google...
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I wish I could give you the keywords 
but you need to try to change the way you type in google...
Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
I wish I could give you the keywords
but you need to try to change the way you type in google...
Is it actually the plot given in the clue ?
Yes just write it in your own words the question
By taking half of the question...
Because the exact description isn't in wikipedia...so that's why am saying todh morode ke you type
No I'm not got 3, 5 & 6 also I have doubt on my 4th answer.
I could've easily played this one
but Shreya attracted me like a magnet in her game
.
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
No I'm not got 3, 5 & 6 also I have doubt on my 4th answer.
lol same boat
Your message is too short.
Still stuck at police, kidnapper and lawyer trio 😣
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Still stuck at police, kidnapper and lawyer trio 😣
You found out the 3rd one
👀 ? 5th one is okayish - try only searching with half the description. You’ll find out.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
You found out the 3rd one
👀 ? 5th one is okayish - try only searching with half the description. You’ll find out.
Nahi mil raha hai kuch bhi 
I got hint and solved it only to know its one of d soaps I came across 

It's fine . This round is dusted
Let me get ready for my face yoga class 
@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3