Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Chatgpt will only give you wrong answers, Sydell😂 Google chacha will help you in this round.
6th wala mila gpt se
So that's the only reliable thing I got after cross referencing with wiki
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Chatgpt will only give you wrong answers, Sydell😂 Google chacha will help you in this round.
6th wala mila gpt se
So that's the only reliable thing I got after cross referencing with wiki
6th was the easiest for me. Let me revisit 5.
Parm, it’s probably easy for you if you’ve watched the show.
Main ye Stockholm Syndrome waale shows se door hi rehti hoon.
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Shiri how long ur game will last.
If I knew that perhaps I would have tried
Already 2 rounds next two rounds will get over by 6 feb max??
Right
2 more rounds to go 🤟🏻

8 th one was easy for me as I watched that show 
I just came back from shopping .
OK will try to find third again after dinner 
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
8 th one was easy for me as I watched that show
Me too watched that show
Another matter I abandoned mid way
That was the first one I knew 😂😂
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
Shiri humari mansik sthithi ko samjho aur round 2 answers discuss karne do
mai tumhe aashirwaad dungi

@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3