3rd plot 
I haven't heard that at all
Found d remaining ones
At times we think it's a popular show. No it's not and again for d hints we might think it could be a unpopular show then it turned out to be popular one 
As usual stuck at one question 

Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
3rd plot 
I haven't heard that at all
Found d remaining ones
At times we think it's a popular show. No it's not and again for d hints we might think it could be a unpopular show then it turned out to be popular one 
As usual stuck at one question 

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Luka chupa bahut hui
Results de do na
Bahut der ho chuki
Mujhe results ki phikar
De do na results de do na 🎵
Waiting for results and Shiri


Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
I too asked chat gpt
Chatgpt can be pretty useless
I m not looking forward to d results
Those who are looking forward to it probably scoring full marks 

I want to know q3 and q9 answers - directly , indirectly Jo bhiOriginally posted by: ExoticDisaster
You can discuss Round 1 indirectly
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m not looking forward to d results
![]()
Those who are looking forward to it probably scoring full marks
I m not playing game
I m curious
😂😂😂
Waiting for 8pm to come in a different timeline...

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m not looking forward to d results
![]()
Those who are looking forward to it probably scoring full marks
I'm this much excited for the result 

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I want to know q3 and q9 answers - directly , indirectly Jo bhi
Mujhe batao kya tha question
Fir let's see if I know the answer
😂😂
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m not looking forward to d results
![]()
Those who are looking forward to it probably scoring full marks
You will see reality when you see the results 
@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3