Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Update post karo . Hum content key gareeb hain, na Jio hain naa colors hain 😂
Mere pass bhi nahin hai 
I watch it on the site I shared with you 😅
Update post karo . Hum content key gareeb hain, na Jio hain naa colors hain 😂
Abhi nahi karsakti
Heading to work
I’m sure someone will post by then 😅
Have fun TGIF🤩. Have to head out aswell, will peak back in a bit 😂
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Mere pass bhi nahin hai
I watch it on the site I shared with you 😅
Kash, Send me too, please!🙏
O bhai! even these two have Chemistry- the triangle is going to be lit!!! 🔥
No broom only choom 👄Hain naa, direction, lighting and the different feel of a series attracted me.
I can see nutty coming with a broom for me 🧹😂
I am stuck on that used ice pack put back in the freezer 


WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31