Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Ye toh kuch bhi nahi hai us Rishta forum users get 100+ notifications per day
You still watch that BS show? 

Kya bacha hai usme? 
I will like to pair up with Aishwarya @mystic_muse
I stopped watching long back, I just enjoy trolling it with other members

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
I will like to pair up with Aishwarya @mystic_muse
Did she say yes? I'll put it down, but awaiting her confirmation. 

she had dmed me in the morning ...I was skeptical about the game since its my first time , yess sure if she has changed her mind.
Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
she had dmed me in the morning ...I was skeptical about the game since its my first time , yess sure if she has changed her mind.
Hey I just want to be sure that no one can blame me when you and your partner fight...cause I'm going to make you fight. 
I remember we were all playing a game and suddenly we had to make posts in BB forum and tag them. Those members were irritated but some were sweet to reply.
I was also tagged to a post there.I had only basic idea of the season... bas clip deka tha and felt like they were in zoo 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451