Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Naah, mere paas mera reason taiyaar hai, it's my birthday weekend mujhe chooth hai bhaao khane ke liye
Game tere birthday ke baad shuru hoga. Birthday tak bhao kha le aur sign-up kar ke birthday ke baad khel le. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Naah, mere paas mera reason taiyaar hai, it's my birthday weekend mujhe chooth hai bhaao khane ke liye
Game tere birthday ke baad shuru hoga. Birthday tak bhao kha le aur sign-up kar ke birthday ke baad khel le. 
Edit this fatafat, sabko plan nahi bataana hai
Bilkul nahi. Ab toh yeh yahani rahega. 
plaaj mention not
Cjkdg jjxd yjjb
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ladies, I've added you all to the undecided list for now. Once you confirm whether you want to play single or in a partnership (and find a partner), I will move you to the right list accordingly.
I will play single. If not too hard questions
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Bohot jaldi bol diya maine, do you really think Palak mein itna patience hai ki pehle isko normal bhasha mein convert kare aur fir reply
Maine ignore karna hain isko if he continues all this 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Game tere birthday ke baad shuru hoga. Birthday tak bhao kha le aur sign-up kar ke birthday ke baad khel le.
You guys should partner up and participate in this game..So much rootna manana and nok jhok..I'm sold..I see every chance of this pair winning 
Shreya should be a contestant this time and one of the members may judge the game..Why should only we get tortured

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
You guys should partner up and participate in this game..So much rootna manana and nok jhok..I'm sold..I see every chance of this pair winning
Shreya should be a contestant this time and one of the members may judge the game..Why should only we get tortured
Yeh toh Farhan Akhtar ki film ho jaani hai.
Shreya with Shreya 
Single aur partners ka questions sets alag hone wala hai kya?
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451