Ur disputatious attitude portend ominous signs 🙁 I just cant muster the temerity to crawfish out anymore 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ur disputatious attitude portend ominous signs 🙁 I just cant muster the temerity to crawfish out anymore 🤣
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Ur disputatious attitude portend ominous signs 🙁 I just cant muster the temerity to crawfish out anymore 🤣
I am telling you jab tak him partners hain
Talk in normal English 
Sorry for being sesquipedalian 🤣
Will winners get special badge?..For JJ 8 got same one..🥺Chances of a Special badge makes hard work a bit more worth it just saying..


Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Will winners get special badge?..For JJ 8 got same one..🥺Chances of a Special badge makes hard work a bit more worth it just saying..



mujhe toh parwa nahi as main winner level thak toh jaungi hi nahi 😂 main ek tuccj player hun jo first levels main hi out ho jathi hun 😂Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Will winners get special badge?..For JJ 8 got same one..🥺Chances of a Special badge makes hard work a bit more worth it just saying..
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
mujhe toh parwa nahi as main winner level thak toh jaungi hi nahi 😂 main ek tuccj player hun jo first levels main hi out ho jathi hun 😂
No yaar you will play well I think and Mainly it's all about having fun..I think since you are good at retro tv ..You might win that game

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
mujhe toh parwa nahi as main winner level thak toh jaungi hi nahi 😂 main ek tuccj player hun jo first levels main hi out ho jathi hun 😂
You are better than me Diya.That's why I always get participation badges 😂😂 ..My motivation to sign up for the games is badges
.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451