The song annoys me a lot btw no shade to musarrat ji
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The song annoys me a lot btw no shade to musarrat ji
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Unrelated, but I thought this will interest you.
https://x.com/Elisia454982936/status/1884298083120603378?t=m6YUWK7KuEtgSUSlisk4MA&s=19
They look good together. Not a fan of his acting, but apparently he has improved alot .
Apparently gentelman was giving so much competition, that's why trp was low of their show. 🤣
Idk if it matters but Sunday's episode of QeJ started 5/8 mins early.
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
They look good together. Not a fan of his acting, but apparently he has improved alot .
He's one of the well styled billionaire in dramas .... I'll give him that. Very pleasantly surprised 
The crying has started ? Someone plz console them , I have left that headache.