Le, I came to IF after 8years break and saw this.
21st May.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Le, I came to IF after 8years break and saw this.
21st May.
I will come back to this.. within some days
Okay. This looks very interesting. I will give this a try. My birthday is 15th September 1978.
Wow this thread is still active after a year?
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Wow this thread is still active after a year?
Yes I need to still do the predictions..
Will open soon been busy lately.
I came to say a prayer for the dead. But the dead is undead m. Happy Halloween.
I shall do these, this week.
Originally posted by: carisma2
I shall do these, this week.
Will you do it for me
???
I can pm my date if you want Caru
.
Of course.. let's get the others in too.