I will play. About partner I don’t know, if anyone wants to partner with me, I am open for it haha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I will play. About partner I don’t know, if anyone wants to partner with me, I am open for it haha
U all wanna play? See page 1 for details
Wanna sign up? See page 1 for details
not interested . please don't tag me .
Originally posted by: SoniRita
U all wanna play? See page 1 for details
Thanks a lot Soni for the tag
..I wanna play too..Single or with partner not yet decided 
Sign me up as single player.
Thank you.
Want to give this game a try.
Main aise kisiko influence nahi karna chahti, but this is one of very few games on if where the whole point is having a partner and watching each other taking one step towards doomsday, so agar aapkaa koi dost/dostni hai, usko pakad ke laao aur khelo uske saath
Too busy. Already playing ITVRC and not finding answers.Originally posted by: SoniRita
U all wanna play? See page 1 for details


Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Too busy. Already playing ITVRC and not finding answers.
You'll find the answers here. This is like a level 4 on the Shreya scale of 10. Well maybe a 5. 
Changed my mind. Partnering with Riya!
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451