actually no. It should start before. Shivani rev ke baad Vidya ko bhi dho deBut vo tho Shivani rev ke badh hona chahiye tha na?? 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
actually no. It should start before. Shivani rev ke baad Vidya ko bhi dho deBut vo tho Shivani rev ke badh hona chahiye tha na?? 😂
Originally posted by: bekaardil
https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1883857451013005613?t=PVoV8fRBJO4JxmZkHEYVLQ&s=19
Outdoor shoot hai shayad for Abhir, Armaan and Charu
Why is he so unserious 


Kuch zyaada hi fast furious mode mein nahi jaarahe haina??? I am scaredOriginally posted by: Fortnight
https://youtu.be/tke5aFCkL48?si=TEEkpYO0LG-nFRu5
Abhimaan ko pata chalega Shivani ke baare mein. Armaan family pe barsega. He'll be super mad and Shivani ko ghar leke aayega.

Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://youtu.be/tke5aFCkL48?si=TEEkpYO0LG-nFRu5
Abhimaan ko pata chalega Shivani ke baare mein. Armaan family pe barsega. He'll be super mad and Shivani ko ghar leke aayega.
Itni jaldi
, yaar proper build up tho denge na
i will enjoy jab tak thik chal raha hai. Aage ka nahi soch rahiKuch zyaada hi fast furious mode mein nahi jaarahe haina??? I am scared

I think this could be Bollywood spy's theory too. Details nahi batai
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I know but the reasoning is damn hilarious
That too from a veteran actress. I hope she sue them for defamation
inka identity revelation dekha hai???
I don’t mind as I like Heemakshi
Glad to see her again in Ghum.If he gives spoiler that VV is going to die then I'll watch 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3