
Hi all;
i created this thread to discuss first episode of celebrity master-chef

Hi all;
i created this thread to discuss first episode of celebrity master-chef
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They r giving sooo much importance to deepika
Originally posted by: Abihacreationx
so the episode 1 was good at all, but i feel they cut kabita's tasting scene
Not only that, she should have been given proper intro too. Maximum screentime was with deepika and teja.
Originally posted by: Muskan90
I am here for gaurav khanna Btw ❤️ full support to him. I wish end tk jaaye.
i know him since he potrayed Kavin in CID 
Originally posted by: sumaishu
They r giving sooo much importance to deepika
I didn't feel this, btw why you think?