Amar Khan to do a drama titled Ek Chaddar Maili Si which is based on the novel of the same name
https://www.instagram.com/p/DFIaLAls1ZN/?igsh=MTZ3aDBjemk2dGVxZw==
Amar Khan to do a drama titled Ek Chaddar Maili Si which is based on the novel of the same name
https://www.instagram.com/p/DFIaLAls1ZN/?igsh=MTZ3aDBjemk2dGVxZw==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not again. 
E X T R A
What a poetic title
Writer kaun hai?
She's everywhere.. be it celebrations, travels to other countries, launching new products or projects, modelling, acting, dancing, eating..with celebrity friends..and in dramas. 
She's everywhere.. be it celebrations, travels to other countries, launching new products or projects, modelling, acting, dancing, eating..with celebrity friends..and in dramas.
I have saw her in Sherry's wedding atleast she's not everywhere like umer aalam
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I have saw her in Sherry's wedding atleast she's not everywhere like umer aalam
This means that you don't see her, but I saw her everywhere.. last time she was in Dubai with Azfu, for some project, not acting.
This means that you don't see her, but I saw her everywhere.. last time she was in Dubai with Azfu, for some project, not acting.
Maybe she's doing a music video with him
No.. it was for the opening of SignaturestudioDubai. Some fashion shop
I don't follow amar so i have no idea