Congratulations 🎊🎊
4 5 6 words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations 🎊🎊
4 5 6 words
Congratulations Priya for topping 👏🎊🎊
Oh wait I got 2 marks...my eyes decieved me 

Reason bhi dena tha
Maine woh padha nahj shayad 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Reason bhi dena tha
Maine woh padha nahj shayad
Reasoning se extra points milna tha...Maine to diya phir bhi extra points nahi mila kya?
Originally posted by: Manny_123
Oh wait I got 2 marks...my eyes decieved me
I mean how?
wait let me check again
I still can't believe I gave wrong answers even with hints
Never mind
haha chalo third round 2 minute main nipta thi hun 😂 my ultimate goal is to get a badge 🤣
Reasoning se extra points milna tha...Maine to diya phir bhi extra points nahi mila kya?
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hailla I got 7 wrong.
But I m Little confused ... I will chk in morning
Sleepy now
Nw I m amused really
7 wrong 😂😂
I will ask u tomm
Jst to clear my confusion
And bonus round mark?
Sure you could send me a PM if you have doubts.