I know more about the father than the son, though.
Celeb Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I know more about the father than the son, though.
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Details need to get straightened out!
The suspense has just begun. 
https://giphy.com/gifs/season-14-the-simpsons-14x3-xT5LMEp9HwpWAeG2AM
Was evidence shuffled, anyone took a phone-pic? 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
he already got 50,000 from Saif n 10,000 from YouTuber. Now he is being greedy
Only 50k for saving his life?? Their shoes , watches, handbags cost in lakhs.
Hahahahaha..I can’t even believe people are defending Saif coming out of the hospital as if he just came out of spa/ steam/ sauna..what happened to the life threatening hate crime communal angle now
please sit and assess what was being insinuated and how stupid that all sounds now.
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
191