Dear QD,
We are done with our tasks.
Please consider it closed from 'Group Forward Bloc' side.
The links post is pasted below
I have tagged you there.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/166487137
Thank you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dear QD,
We are done with our tasks.
Please consider it closed from 'Group Forward Bloc' side.
The links post is pasted below
I have tagged you there.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/166487137
Thank you.
Locked...if you have completed all the tasks perfectly after my evaluation, all team members of your team will get full points.Dear QD,
We are done with our tasks.
Please consider it closed from 'Group Forward Bloc' side.
The links post is pasted below
I have tagged you there.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/166487137
Thank you.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Mere games mein I'll make a rule - no AI bots allowed. I want real humans only.
Haan real humans ko torture karne ki mazaa AI mein kahaan
Kaun si team jeeti phir?
Sorry Bhavi and Soni, I thinky ou guys tagged me for another task but I was sleeping that time.
Kal pata chalega but probably Bhavi’s team. And it’s okay it’s all good.Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Kaun si team jeeti phir?
Sorry Bhavi and Soni, I thinky ou guys tagged me for another task but I was sleeping that time.