Today or tomorrow? I mean when was this tweet made?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Today or tomorrow? I mean when was this tweet made?
Gullu really loves Vivu 
Vivu loves Gullu too
. But I love only vivu 
. I enjoyed his standup comedy with Vivu
. This is AT tagging here because the discussion thread is closed .
https://twitter.com/diabolicalgurl_/status/1878723950181814589
Thank you to the Cookiefor all the funny gifs of Gullu-Vivu
. Sera is happy unka favourite gullu gullu
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Gullu really loves Vivu
Vivu loves Gullu too
. But I love only vivu
. I enjoyed his standup comedy with Vivu
. This is AT tagging here because the discussion thread is closed .
https://twitter.com/diabolicalgurl_/status/1878723950181814589
Thank you to the Cookiefor all the funny gifs of Gullu-Vivu
. Sera is happy unka favourite gullu gullu
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFIqJbiSpmP/
Gullu about Vivian...I hope Gullu become better person in life after being with Vivian
Such a cute gif . Thank you cookie for everything. You're gem and my lucky charm
best GIF creator of the forum .
. He's wearing a light shirt looking cute. Our bond in a nutshell
hugs to you
cookie . Lovely lady
Originally posted by: Muskan90
Today or tomorrow? I mean when was this tweet made?
Tweet was written today. So it's for tomorrow. 
Mauji had shared me a Vivian gif..can you help me post here?
Mouji had shared me a Vivian gif..can you help me post here?
Do you have his permission to post it in our AT ???
Vivian gif keliya kya permission..Mauji did that as per my request yaar..
Anyways tagged for permission
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Janta ka laadla - Vivian won for life
Vivian is truly janta ka ladlaa..
Hope he will get more and more works and see more success ahead in life
Am i allowed in this AT of vivu? Viv started following sara and arfeen and still not followed avinash back. Interesting