Sonu Nigam is the only singer to comeback after a break - Singer Shaan- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

2.7k

Users

9

Likes

24

Frequent Posters

KuchToGadbadHai thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: khan.baba


sonu voice not replaced due to mere tweets ..... he started protesting everywhere ..... he took all the singers to T Series office ....where bhushan kumar got disturbed and asked sonu why you brought everyone .....sonu said that we just wanted to talk and settle the issue face to face .... most probably in during early 2013

I get you but was Sonu replaced in most of those songs before he tweeted this that’s what I’m asking? I’m not asking after he tweeted. Just please give me a yes or no and I will get my answer.

Edited by KuchToGadbadHai - 1 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: KuchToGadbadHai

I get you but was Sonu replaced in most of those songs before he tweeted this that’s what I’m asking? I’m not asking after he tweeted. Just please give me a yes or no and I will get my answer.

perhaps may be yes . decade ago thing cant really memorize event by event

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 9 days ago

Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 22 days ago

https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

Both need a solid comeback, because queen era is officially over and Kriti Sanon is giving tough competition. Who has more chances of getting...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sorry_Bol · 1 months ago

❤️🌹 https://youtu.be/cxdETOSAShU?si=ew12nC6O12z6y9zV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdETOSAShU
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".