Cake cutting in party
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cake cutting in party
Why rajat and Alice are not there
Naira shehzada chalo yeh to close nahi thay
Bagga to Delhi main hai jitna suna hai
I know bauhat short notice tha and sab ki commitments hai
Acha lagta ager supporters aatay
Like aly honi karan sahi karanvir bohra
Day one se thay saath kuch log
Par acha hai private and close knit party
Why rajat and Alice are not there
Naira shehzada chalo yeh to close nahi thay
Bagga to Delhi main hai jitna suna hai
I read a comment RD had left Mumbai. Perhaps Alice could not make it...
I agree with Av, if the real Vivian is in front of him why are media asking him to pose in front of the poster. 
Itβs been 2 days but I still feel hurt. I donβt know his loss feels like a personal loss. And I donβt know how he is always so happy and positive either. Bless him
I have grown so fond of him after watching him in BB.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Itβs been 2 days but I still feel hurt. I donβt know his loss feels like a personal loss. And I donβt know how he is always so happy and positive either. Bless him
I have grown so fond of him after watching him in BB.
Don't feel sad Infi. He looks genuinely content and happy with all the love he has been shown. He has his family, friends and fans, he does not wish for more.
Bless him. 
I donβt know I just feel he was robbed and they did him dirty throughout the season. Ghar mei bhi saanp type log hi mile, he is a forgiving guy and I am sure kisi se grudge nahi rakhega but mera mann ab bhi dukh raha hai for himOriginally posted by: The_May_Rose
Don't feel sad Infi. He looks genuinely content and happy with all the love he has been shown. He has his family, friends and fans, he does not wish for more.
Bless him.

Originally posted by: infinity101
I donβt know I just feel he was robbed and they did him dirty throughout the season. Ghar mei bhi saanp type log hi mile, he is a forgiving guy and I am sure kisi se grudge nahi rakhega but mera mann ab bhi dukh raha hai for him
What ever happened, it is done now. Many people see the truth but the love and respect for him has only increased. Vivian will fine, he has the best wishes and prayers from us all. He has moved on and we should also look to his future. 
Just read on X that the cake at Vivian's party was sent by a fan/fans. That's sweet. 