I hope no
Anupama has shah she does not need anyone else in her lifeBigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope no
Anupama has shah she does not need anyone else in her lifeOriginally posted by: Rashu1505
I hope no
Anupama has shah she does not need anyone else in her life
Woh Toh hai… but we will need someone to keep Anu sweet by dancing with her in Kumar sanu songs
Woh Toh hai… but we will need someone to keep Anu sweet by dancing with her in Kumar sanu songs
gosh this will be fun chalo now I want Parag to fall for anuOriginally posted by: Rashu1505
gosh this will be fun chalo now I want Parag to fall for anu
😮, atleast fir the sake of sparing the remaining 90s songs, NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.
haha ek do song ki kurbani for my fav anuOriginally posted by: Bodhianveshika
😮, atleast fir the sake of sparing the remaining 90s songs, NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.
itna bhi nahi kare kya uske liyeWhat happened to his face? It's like baloon mein hava bhar di.
Anuj Kapadia, version 2 or is it 3???