Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss bar post BB party nhi huyi kyaa?? Kisi ny koi picture hi post nhi ki
Hui hai 🥲 everyone was in a terrible mood 🥲🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss bar post BB party nhi huyi kyaa?? Kisi ny koi picture hi post nhi ki
Hui hai 🥲 everyone was in a terrible mood 🥲🤣🤣🤣
I enjoyed this shocking reaction by these contestants 😂🤣🤣
Chum aur shilpa toh achy mood main thy unhoney bhi kuch nhi dalaa
What happened to 100 iPhones? Who was supposed to pay those expenses? Rajat or Elvish
https://x.com/__existing01/status/1881100527091822840?s=61&t=y1ih8ksv0Gjt6Q289kmStQ
Let's see yeh lobe angles chal paatey hain yan nhi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFBw5OSh4aX/?igsh=NDdkeml0ZWJrczR0
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFBuPgcB7p3/?igsh=MWJlc2ZscmY4MHA0OQ==
Waise Shilpa liked latest reel of diggy. KV k sare friends like dv. I hope we will get something soon. Garvita bhi sab like karte hai diggy ki posts and follow him too. 
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I enjoyed this shocking reaction by these contestants 😂🤣🤣
Chum aur shilpa toh achy mood main thy unhoney bhi kuch nhi dalaa
I really wanted viv to win too, i get their reactions🥲
Chum shilpa must still be in that post win high