Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: UBRVLWDDU6R3G6D3
thanks troubley. i hadn't seen the whole thing. top 2 ko sallu ka yeh mazak kitna bakwas lagta hoga na? he does this every season. wo log itne nervous hote hain or yeh game khel raha hota hai un k sath. dil mein gaali dete honge isko
karan ko to mazak hi lag raha tha jab announce hua, he only believes it once the confetti comes out. vivu to disbelief mein lag raha hai. don't think he saw this coming.
Vivu ne Sallu se confirm bhi kia hai, you can hear Sallu saying yeah it's done even after the confetti and trophy thing 
Itna drama karta hai Sallu har saal.
Btw the only other person apart from Shilpa, Chum who screamed and got up when KV was announced as winner was Vicky bhaiya 
Esha saying Avinash ne bola paid media I didnt say dont ask me 
Avinash is maamle mein turned out to be a good sport. Game recognises game I guess 
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Avinash ko utha ke patak na de, ye Avi usse dekh ke q clap and smile kar raha hai 🤣🤣.
Waise Avi was spot on ye dono friends te aur friends rahenge. KV and Vivian said it. He also said practically he knows KV will the game.
Shehzada ko dekho. Bechara darr ke baitha h, Dallu ka hath hai uske piche 
Esha to Media - aap log mujhe Avinash ke khilaf bharka rahe ho 
Summary bhi dedo na Sagar bhai. Kuch kaam ka bola isne?
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Avinash is maamle mein turned out to be a good sport. Game recognises game I guess
Yes ... I was pleasantly surprised to see his reaction. Eisha pehle muh banaye hue thi fir Avinash ko dekh ke wo bhi dheere se clap karne lagi.
Waise I thought I will write few negative posts about karan's win and him being ladla. But mujhe kai sare logo ne console kiya so for them I am leaving it here
. But I want khana peena for 1 week
. I want an immunity for entire life of not getting warning level
. Koi mujhe kabhi report nahi karega