I don't think so. She was busy shooting I think. There are Ahad and Sajal, Mohib and Amina , none of them skipped this event . Why should Anmol do? She is a brave girl
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't think so. She was busy shooting I think. There are Ahad and Sajal, Mohib and Amina , none of them skipped this event . Why should Anmol do? She is a brave girl
Is chachu a director as well?
Yes. I just noticed. I watched a drama which was directed by him unknowingly. 
I don't think so. She was busy shooting I think. There are Ahad and Sajal, Mohib and Amina , none of them skipped this event . Why should Anmol do? She is a brave girl
Her heart is weak just like alizeh shah (not comparing the two) but even in her interviews she's hinting that he's not good for her
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Her heart is weak just like alizeh shah (not comparing the two) but even in her interviews she's hinting that he's not good for her
I don't think so. And you are giving Hamza a big credit. He is just an ordinary guy. No girl is going to die over him 
I don't think so. And you are giving Hamza a big credit. He is just an ordinary guy. No girl is going to die over him
Lol but I remember girls died because of relationship best example is jiah khan and tunisha sharma
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DE-IaZCoXc7/?igsh=OHBjMzd3ejFnbjli
OMG!! At this rate the show's finale will be on theatres!!
Shanno was trying to grasp control from air
The scene was funny.
https://x.com/Soulasad07/status/1880899621377188295
That's exactly why they put this caption 