Haa bilkul..warna itna known face ko cast nahi karega..I feel he is going to play an important role
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haa bilkul..warna itna known face ko cast nahi karega..I feel he is going to play an important role
Guyss do you know about the fanfic called "the weekend " it was one of my favorite stories..I think uss writer ka name kalyani tha..and username something like columbia..
Is the story completed ? Any update?
Vaise ARS was so shocked and so upset at Manvik that she didn't question how Mannat got the lucky charm bracelet back... from ARSs purse?
Ye Get Out wala ladka baad main please come in bolega
MMV ka love triangle nahi... mujhe to ye MV aur Chef Guy ka love triangle dikh raha hai 😉
I had the same thought seeing the youtube thumbnail
https://x.com/MsMostlyLame/status/1880641810101592092?t=auNGGO5tPN-8dtk2K99QxA&s=19
This is 💯💯💯..Mannat is the perfect combination of Shruti Khanna and Soniya Khanna
https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1880624282478514537?t=rPMbkJKWICGg0_pRz_-hoA&s=19
I'm also waiting for this scene...baaki sab best ka scenes aagaya ..except this one
And fanfic writers jaldi jaldi stories likna start karo naaa
I'm eagerly waiting to read amazing stories about ManVik
Maine 2 pehle wali complete nahin ki, new kya likhungi 😭😭😭
Pehle wale ko dhakka maaro and new wala shuru karoooo

She was busy following Mannat to know her real identityVaise ARS was so shocked and so upset at Manvik that she didn't question how Mannat got the lucky charm bracelet back... from ARSs purse?
Aishwarya ka peecha karna scene was so good..mona can handle humor also..she is a brilliant actress..and most importantly she whole-heartedly accepts that her role is negative and vile..
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31