Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

75.7k

Users

23

Likes

5.9k

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

anyhow memory loss and face change possibilities of FL are negligible from this new outdoors bts clip..smiley40 which is meant to give exit to Pri's character.

btw we already saw Sriti & Arjit post reels with Amu in red saree within penthouse sets may be next day of Grihapravesh smiley14 here in bts Amu is in same Grihapravesh lime green saree when she gets shot outdoors,smiley17 so high chances for her to be fine..

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Thought this may happen after grahpravesh.

Yeah... the 2 bts not being fb can only mean separation is yet to be shot. So... more complications to follow. Will be odd if its just a leap - with Rajeev and Babs around along with Ishika.

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Didn't get what GP is...Yeah... possible Ammu is just unconscious.

Oh got it... Grahpravesh.

It’s difficult to spell because I don’t know how to pronounce it correctly smiley9

RSBQ4JLS3PE6SPTQ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Like you, I was afraid that Ekta would stick to the sense and sensibility narrative and Suresh and Bulbul would be the end of the game, especially when a scene was shown where Bulbul was about to slip due to the wet floor and Suresh was there and caught her. They exchanged glances. Worst thing I have ever seen. In the same episode, Purab tells Abhi that he agrees to his marriage with Alia (I think it was episode 66). It was the worst episode for me. Then Purab runs away from a mentally unstable Alia on the wedding day, and after that Abhi agrees to Rabul's marriage. It was awesome. Remember their scenes in Holiday when Purab was asking Bulbul for his first kiss, Oh I loved them so much, But unfortunately we didn’t get to see them after their marriage.

As for Pragya’s character, I loved her initially and loved her relationship with her sister. I loved Abhigya’s comedy scenes so much. I still laugh a lot when I watch Abhigya’s drunken scenes (Sriti was great in those scenes), but I started losing my passion for Pragya’s character when she was in the Mogambo track. I don’t know how to explain it. For me, the Mogambo track was so long and boring. Throughout the show, Pragya was always against Alia and Tanu and she was always the loser and if she won, she wouldn’t let them get the proper punishment (like when it was revealed that Alia was the reason for Bulbul’s death and Pragya and Abhi’s kidnapping, Abhi was ready to send his sister to jail but Pragya stopped him and decided to send Alia to Australia,How can she stop someone who kidnapped her, planned to kill her and caused her sister’s death from going to jail? That was the stupidest thing Pragya has ever done). I felt she was stupid and used her kindness on wrong people, and that ruined her character for me, I stopped watching because of her actions

I feel the story of Kmtmg will get better after the time leap, maybe the writers noticed that the audience is not liking the story much, so there will be changes, I hope it will be a good story and new characters are well written, I love the chemistry between Sriti and Arjit a lot and would like to see more of Amruta and Virat

Edited by naaraazaadaa - 1 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Its Ammu who'll be shot along with ex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b142Cyr4eVE

So the bts posted by Sriti and Arjit yesterday are likely to be flashbacks?

[Aage kya? Ammu dies... and in comes her lookalike step-sister... from another mother... (Jayesh ka bharosa nahi).... for revenge... from Virat and Ahujas.... but she will fall in love with Virat.... and fake she is Amruta.] smiley37 chalo... eversmile ne jo poocha tha funny prediction finally aaa gaya. smiley37

PS: Oh... even better.... Ammu's twin sister jo kumbh mele me bichchad gayi thi.

Oh God, Ammu is shot again for real this time? smiley29 Don't think she will die. She may be presumed dead and will resurface elsewhere. That's what will lead to seperation.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

It’s difficult to spell because I don’t know how to pronounce it correctly smiley9

Can also be called 'ghar-pravesh'... grah is Sanskrit and also used in Hindi (other ways to say the same would be gruh (Amru...ta), grih (Amri...ta). 'pravesh' is entry...

RSBQ4JLS3PE6SPTQ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
It would be great if everyone believes that Amruta is dead, and she comes back with a new character.
RSBQ4JLS3PE6SPTQ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Maybe someone will make Amruta think that Virat planned to kill her or something like that, so she can stay away from him, and then come back after a time leap again to take revenge. I don't know how but I think this is how
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Chances are Bhavani will have had enough and object to Ammu being with him - her main concern has been her 'life'... and its constantly in danger - many times by Ammu's own volition, that's another matter.

But lets see... this one is likely to be another fake and something from Babs and/or Rajeev can be expected soon. Really good if it is from Babs - gives enough weight for a separation.

RSBQ4JLS3PE6SPTQ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't think the one who is coming back to take revenge on Virat is Amruta's sister I don't think it is Amruta but she will not reveal her identity

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".