Sriti is so cute yrrr
her sorry sorry was so cute
Her name became Sorry Jha
And after kkk,she entered as wild card entry in JDLJ and I watched after she entered and she's just awesome dancer too
She's perfect example of all rounder
Thankfully Arjit became first runner up
That's why my watching kkk13 became success
Loved his bonding with Shiv and Nyra
RaBul's love story was so beautiful😭♥️their songs,tunes all were just love ❤️ and also zee music company gave us a precious surprise by making a new song of RaBul's just for fans♥️♥️Their first meeting where Bulbul misunderstood him as womanizer,then her getting job in his company, their office scenes were so precious for me😭♥️that tomato sauce scene
bathroom scene

lift scene all were just outstanding
their Delhi tour where they got one room only and Bulbul took knife to save herself from Purab
,I watched epi 22 many times and there that girl already told RaBul's future story that 'ak din tumhe kisi ladki se pyar ho aur tum use apna na bana sako'
but then so rush of their story, suddenly Purab expressed his love to her and she reciprocated but then too I loved their beautiful love story♥️They had share many beautiful memories together, their beautiful nok jhok♥️Bulbul's dominating and bossy nature♥️Purab 's calm nature gave vibe of Jab We Met movie♥️They also had face many difficulties, I had fear that maybe Bulbul will end up with Suresh as it's Ekta's serial and also their marriage broke many times but finally they got married♥️but unfortunately they didn't able to spend time with each other after their marriage
And then when Mrunal left the serial,I stopped watching.And when I heard Arjit too left,I was so happy
and then I got ArNal's many contents♥️I am too obsessed with my RaBul♥️Still watch initial episodes just to see their scenes♥️I liked Pragya character especially her bonding and scenes with Bulbul
(don't know why but they were look like real sisters for me,that how much brilliant and perfect their acting were
)but can't comment about her character after Bulbul's death as I didn't watch
Yeah Nyra will be a treat for the serial.She has strong fanbase which maybe can help in trp matter if and only if writers will write good writing for her character and also for the story.Serial is seriously boring now a days,so it needs a good jump.As in article it's written,will start a fresh story after leap,so let's see what type of fresh story they will start.