Is voting not yet opened? I am not able to see the option in Jio app.
Page
of
1Is voting not yet opened? I am not able to see the option in Jio app.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya faida - winner Rajat hi hai
Kya faida - winner Rajat hi hai
I hope not! I would like to see KV as a winner if not then Vivian... but not rajat atleast 
I think so too. Especially now that it's confirmed BB is bringing Elvish Yadav to support himKya faida - winner Rajat hi hai
Originally posted by: Alissria
I think so too. Especially now that it's confirmed BB is bringing Elvish Yadav to support him
Elvish has been supporting Rajat from beginning right?