Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
But GK also had a good relationship with TamaShahi yet still he got shown the door..
Nahi Shahi got Armaan replaced overnight. After all that mudslinging he will not sideline him. Baat uske ego ki hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
But GK also had a good relationship with TamaShahi yet still he got shown the door..
Nahi Shahi got Armaan replaced overnight. After all that mudslinging he will not sideline him. Baat uske ego ki hai.
He seriously reminds me of a 90s film hero
X mein someone said he low key gives the vibes of hero of the top rated show currently and I cant agree more

Kon uka wala?
X mein someone said he low key gives the vibes of hero of the top rated show currently and I cant agree more
Xx kk hh
Abhira + Roop
RaRo
RoBhi
RoAbhi
AbhiRo
AbRo
(Kyunki is show mein sabko rona to h hi.)
Meine jho ship name socha dha vho tho ismein hai hi nahin
#AbhiRoop
though I loved #RoAbhi jaise Abhira abhi kam ro rahi hai
It depends on how RoPu behaves with RS
Yeah and now I am praying for Rohit’s good health also
Kya hua, I've been busy so missed a lot on forum and episode
Everything okay with RPo,
I am wondering if something similar to Abhira’s self-slapping session might have happened after this X post

Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I am wondering if something similar to Abhira’s self-slapping session might have happened after this X post

in taporipan you mean ?
X mein someone said he low key gives the vibes of hero of the top rated show currently and I cant agree more
https://x.com/Vednshhk1/status/1879529758305997285
AA
Entry pr hi bachaega Abhira koYe licence cancel waale k baad hoga....
AA bring the knight in shining Armour 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3