omg omg the wait is over 🍿🥳. I am glad I read this before going to bed or else morning tak too many pages to catchup😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
omg omg the wait is over 🍿🥳. I am glad I read this before going to bed or else morning tak too many pages to catchup😂
Originally posted by: bekaardil
What if he's yuvraj who did cosmetic surgery on his face?!
The funny part, his character's name in Yeh hai Chahatein was "Yuvraj"
Not here I meant the leftover AA fans from Gen 3 aka fl solos who will hype this man up *puke*
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Since you seem to be new on the forum, some/many of the posts so far that you have seen on this bts thread are purely for fun and not from any real AA enthusiasts
Since abhira lost her licence to practice law, kya yeh lawyer hoga jo abhira ki in future help karega & lawyer hain toh poddars/armaan se nafrat bhi kar sakta hain pehle se
yahan toh pura khandaan ko uda sakta hai ..because the FL has her own khandaan
Aap to AbhiMaan fans ki dushman bani baithi ho. 😤😤
But ghum ke BA ne sirf ML ko tapkaya tha, khandaan to sahi salamat tha.
par matlab bhi to ml se hi h.
Par most importantly, mera matlab sirf Armaan se hai and I make no bones about that ...so agar sirf usko udayega toh bhi chalega ..or Armaan can just get cliffed ..any option is good so long as he exits 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
banner banwayo naya with AA in the middle
Team AA kb bnegi ab?
Yess we need team AA
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
omg omg the wait is over 🍿🥳. I am glad I read this before going to bed or else morning tak too many pages to catchup😂


Agar Ye banda Abhir ka doctor nikla tho
Jab Abhira engagement ya mandap mein AA ko reject kar degi to vo bura aadmi ban jayega.
He can also be paired with charu/kiara later.
Ekta ka show hota to ye zaroor Abhira ki nanad se shaadi karta uske close rehne ke liye but alas it's dkp jo sirf WW jaanta h.
Mera AA itna Achaa hai reject hone se pehele chala jayega
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3