In yeh hai Chahatein, he was an Advocate who used to love the female lead. I didn't follow for few days and he became a negative character.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
In yeh hai Chahatein, he was an Advocate who used to love the female lead. I didn't follow for few days and he became a negative character.
Mujhe aisa kyu lagta iske saath tu bhi troll hone wali hai yahan
What if he's yuvraj who did cosmetic surgery on his face?! 
Hum aise pehli paagal FD honge jo ek potential third wheel aane ke khushi mana rahi hain
I liked the actor in yhc because his character was funny and he isn't a Terrible actor. I hope yaha bhi thoda interesting character ho instead of too sweet or too cunning
Hum aise pehli paagal FD honge jo ek potential third wheel aane ke khushi mana rahi hain
Naa ji, we are here for kalesh!! 💅🏻
So this is what rich looking looks like, I was curious
Originally posted by: Gooddays
Mujhe aisa kyu lagta iske saath tu bhi troll hone wali hai yahan
Tu chupkar, tujhe tho pata hi hai mujhe AA ka kitna intezaar tha, starting of the show se
..... ab finally AA aagaya kush hone do
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3